Monday 10 February 2014

TRANSFORMATORY TRANSIT

Tides of questions breaking at the shore of my heart, driving away the sand of hope,
I lose balance, I fall down, still gather strength to stand up and ask yet another question...

And then came another tide, broke at the shore of my heart, I ready to fall again,
Suddenly brought back the sand of hope, I stand astonished, puzzled, yet mesmerized by the miracle...

Life that seemed so painful turned into a beautiful reality,
The hollowness the emptiness turned into a state of contentment,
I wonder whether it’s a new found person intrinsic or extrinsic to self,
I dare not ask a single question, for I am enjoying this new found happiness...

Oh my past is such a possessive lover that it doesn't want me to hug the future,
And my future is such a liberating lover that it made me forget all the past,

Oh I am sinking deeper into the mysteries of this TRANSFORMATORY TRANSIT.....from PAST to FUTURE.

No comments:

Post a Comment