Thursday 20 February 2014

ROAD TO CHANGE...

Your logic says, “I don’t hear, I don’t see and that’s why I don’t believe”
My heart says “I believe and that’s how I hear and see each moment that is about to leave”

You are defensive, you are doubtful...
Accept that your soul lies within me and that’s why you feel the pull !!!

You say you exist separate, I ask how?
For I find myself in thou !!!

Your fears are what hold’s you back,
Leave your inhibitions and then see the magic work !!!

Who are you trying to deceive?
For my heart shall never believe in your pretentions,
I can see through your soul and all your intentions !!!

You are the stone that created ripples in my heart’s lake,
There is definitely an unknown force that binds us,
For even you know it’s not fake !!!

No mortal has ever escaped the abode where he is meant to land,
Have you ever been able to hold sand ?

Fight not with your destiny,
Let not past hover you,

For the “the road to change” you have taken, shall lead you honey!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment