Saturday 15 February 2014

TEN NINETEEN OUT OF TWENTY SIX

I heard you whisper and got up in the morning, looked around to find you nowhere in the surrounding...
I felt you were near me, and as I opened my eyes there was nothing to see...
I felt you touched me and when I turned to hug you around, there was no one in my arms to surround...
I looked into the mirror to find myself blushing, feeling you just teased me, but then there was no one not even a bee...

Weird was your sense of presence touching me every now and then, as if some mighty miracle has descended from the heaven...

Perplexed by the sense of your presence I gave it a thought,
I found something, you know what?

A seed of hope in my wounded heart with a delicate seedling of miracle, glowing to its glory and telling me...

Not all feelings have explanations,
Not all love has form,
It’s divine and eternal and it’s where the love comes from...
Do not question yourself in love, there is always certain madness in love,
You can never reach love’s conclusion sans this illusion...
Believe that it’s only in the experience of the formless where lays the power to attract the form,

For his soul resides within you and that’s where he comes from...

5 comments:

  1. Hmmmm!!! True sister.. Love can never be explained

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. definitely there are better things in lyf bro......finally this is sumthin dat completes you.....i mean letz just accept it, dun we all consciously or unconsciously seek for it?.....its a different issue whether we get it or not....

      Delete