Sunday 4 October 2015

UNSAID


There were so many things I couldn’t say,
You turned your back and walked away…

Even in your absence,
Things made sense…
And after much rumination there was illumination and I could know the reason why,
It was the love you had accidentally passed me by…

And now till forever…
As the sun sets, you rise in my heart, and it’s just the start…
Of a journey to my land of dreams, beyond the realms…
Where I meet you every day,
And the moon can vouch,
It was just meant to be this way…

You can give me million reasons,
Change time and tide,
But you can’t stop my heart that’s on your love ride…

And every day my memories from your heart you try to bream,
Just take a chance and let me in,
And I will show you how to dream…

There were no lies between you and me,
Through each other we could see,
The beautiful world that is meant to be…
You said nothing of what you knew,
The secrets of your heart were not few,
Yet something in you I could feel,
The careless gestures of love that you tried to conceal…

Is there no love in your heart for me?
You have closed your eyes,
You just don’t want to see…

Undercurrents don’t arise without reason,
Neither does the heart dance to unknown signs,
The clouds are pregnant,
Let the dessert receive its first rain…

Don’t complicate it,
Together it could be a perfect fit,
And trust me we can make it….

I have been patient,
But my faith is on a sway,
Don’t let it go away,
Am giving up day by day,
And we know it was not meant to end this way…

No comments:

Post a Comment