Monday 10 August 2015

JADE

Resting spaces and unseen grimaces,
Known words and unknown silences,
Visible deception and hidden faces,
Camouflage vision and reality has no traces...

The heart always sees its desire,
Foolish it is to ignore what is bizarre,
Bonded to self defeating fragments of wire,
Burning painfully in a self created fire...

Losing thyself I thought I found you,
I lost self and your presence had no clue,
Hope made me stick to your thoughts like a glue,
Very late did I realize it was a process of self sue...

Words hurt and scar more than you think,
I was torn apart in an eyes blink,
I once connected and in your love I sink,
Surprisingly now I don’t find the link...

Chiseled are my feelings and nothing left to preserve,
As I observe,
Your words painfully resonate from its conserve,
I have let you hurt me more than I deserve...

May be tomorrow I will live the words you said,
My heart is Red,
I will let go off your hurtful love for which I was not made,

A gem but a stone, your heart is a Jade...

No comments:

Post a Comment